Monday, 18 September 2017

Room 7, 8 and 11's trip postponed until Wednesday 27th September

Hi everyone,

We have decided to postpone Room 11, 8 and 7's Orana Park trip until next week, Wednesday the 27th of September. The forecast for tomorrow is looking wet and cold unfortunately.

If you were meant to be parent helping tomorrow, could you please let your child's teacher know if you are available for next Wednesday instead.

Many thanks,
Miss Kane, Mrs Brown and Miss Bailey.

No comments:

Post a Comment