Friday 7 June 2019

Wearable Arts

The children have had fun working on their costumes for our PBL.  We will post a few photos here and will put together a powerpoint for our Assembly on Friday 21 June at 2.pm.  The children will also parade their costumes at this time.  Thank you to all the wonderful parents who assisted their children with costumes and helped at school with the making. It was a very successful day and the children are very proud of their costumes. We are happy to hear that the message to recycle and reuse rubbish has been promoted at home.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post